Are you confusing to choose the Best WordPress Theme for your Blog? Don't Worry, In this article, I will tell you some tips to Choose the Best WordPress theme.
You Know? As Human trends, We all think who looks good he is good. So it's definitely Which blog looks good to a user, the user will spend more time on that blog and also share him and this is the all the thing that the blogger wanted.
Choosing a WordPress theme that will go well with the content of your blog and will stand the test of time is not an easy task. When I started blogging it takes 7 days for me to find that ultimate WordPress theme that I really like and has all the essential features that I want. I spend more time choosing a theme upfront even though the WordPress theme of a Blog can be changed anytime is because sometimes it can be a hassle to change the theme in the middle when I have made a lot of custom changes to the existing WordPress theme.
What to Look for When to Choose the best WordPress Theme
Non-Technical side of things
- The first thing to pay attention to when choosing a WordPress Theme for your blog is the look and feel of the theme. Look and feel of a theme is very important. You want your visitors to feel comfortable when browsing your site. I try not to choose a theme that hurts the eye at the first look. The theme also gives your visitor an idea about your blog’s content. So try to choose a theme that’s relevant to the content. For example, if your blog is about Christmas then try to choose a theme which gives you a Christmas expression. like - In your theme, there is some bells, Christmas tree with some snows and Santa Claus.
- I will never choose a theme that doesn't relevant to my blog. Try to avoid those theme that not relevant to your blog.
- The second thing to look at when choosing a theme is the theme layout like how many columns it has, does it have a bottom bar? etc. The reason I think the theme layout is important is because if you are thinking about earning money from your blog later by selling ad space for example then a theme with three columns may give you more space than a two columns theme.
- Finally, you want to look at the different pages of the theme (single post, pages, archives, categories etc) and make sure it doesn’t have any major flaws. Make sure that the body content section has the same width, the sidebar is visible etc.
Technical side of things to look for in a theme
- Make sure the theme has a valid code by default. Run your website through a Markup Validation service like W3C with a default setup of the theme. You don’t want to start with a WordPress theme that has the coding error in the default setup.
- Make sure that the WordPress theme you are choosing supports latest WordPress features like Widgets, Tags etc.
Remember, even though most of these theme related flaws are changeable but you may end up spending a lot of time fixing it when you can save all those valuable time just by choosing a theme that already has the things you want by default.
Where to Find Your WordPress Theme
When looking for a WordPress theme, the first place to go to is the Official WordPress Theme Directory (There are thousands of themes to choose from) these are free also
If you choose a premium theme ( I & Most of Problogger Recommended) you get all the things that I mentioned above with SEO ready and easily customize.
The Premium Wp Themes
- Genesis Frames [Buy with this link now to get 10% off]
- Magazine Pro Theme [Buy with this link now to get 10% off]
- Divi Premium Theme by Elegant [Buy with this link now to get 10% off]
Genesis Frame cum theme by StudioPress
Probably This is the best product ever created by StudioPress.This a Frame that can be used like a Theme also it's Responsive and Search Engine Friendly. (SEO)
It's cost only 59.95 USD and you can own it for Lifetime. But I recommended You should buy full Studiopress Package in 499.95 USD and you can get all future themes and plugins with tutorials !!!!
Magazine Pro Theme by StudioPress
It as another great product from StudioPress Theme Company.I am using this theme and it work greatly. It is a 2 in one theme that concludes magazine Pro theme with Genesis Frame work. Your online features never looked better than with the versatile layouts and media-ready design of the Magazine theme. You should Get Your StudioPress Site Now to make a awesome site.
It is cost you only 99.95 USD but it worth more value. Another time also I say, You should buy the full package of StudioPress Theme that cost you 499.95 USD.
Divi by Elegant Themes
This is the cheapest and Premium theme that I have used. Currently, I am using its Monarch Social Plugin. If you want to buy a theme that is cheap as well as looks premium I strongly suggest you to buy Elegant themes.
It Cost you $69/year or you can buy the whole Elegant Theme Package that contains all Future Elegant themes and Plugins for Free. I recommend You should buy Life Time Access. It cost you $249 once and you will get all themes and Plugins Like Monarch for the lifetime and all updates for free with future themes and plugins. CLICK HERE to get 10% off.