From now on, Adsense has changed the AdSense approval process, and made is easy for new publishers. Here is the new account approval process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Log in to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
Once you add the code on your blog, that will be showing blank ads.
Here is AdSense approval Process
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take about 48 hours to one week for approval as google official Statement.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.( Don’t worry it will take up to 8 hours after Ads shown.)
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Log in to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
But each blogger faces various days to complete AdSense application process. I am researching about this topic. This research end with common reasons for AdSense application process delay. They are,
- Adsense ad code not implemented in your blog (They do not create and paste ad codes inside their blog)
- You wrongly paste Adsense codes inside iFrame
- Google Adsense crawler can not access website pages ( sometimes your robot.txt file contain command to no index or block pages)
- Crawler report is updated weekly
If your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out Adsense alternatives.
Common AdSence application process related problems and solutions
Q. I received an email from Google when my account was approved. But if I go to the AdSense account page it still says “under review”.
- You Check your email first. If they say “congratulations! your AdSense application has been fully approved. Within a few hours, you will begin to see live ads.” your account was approved. If they say ” Your Google AdSense application has been approved. To activate your account and get started with AdSense, follow the steps below.” your AdSense account partially reviewed. So you must wait for another confirmation email from Google.
Q. I got an email from AdSense that my is application fully approved, but no ads appear and red bar still show under review.
- Wait 1 or 3 days. Google system take some time to update your information. But your account actually approved.
Q. AdSense still under review after 1 week, 3 months and year
- Check if you create and paste ad codes on your website. Also, use AdSense application status form.
Q. AdSense application rejected every time
Q. I am not getting any confirmation email from Google. But ads are running.
- Congratulations! your AdSence account fully approved. Don’t worry any other things.
Have you signed up for Adsense recently? How was your experience with new AdSense approval process?
Raise your voice in Comment section and do share to help friends.