On the basis of my own, friends and lots of Be Success Blogger reader’s experience about BlueHost WordPress Hosting, I can say BlueHost is the ultimate choice for hosting new WordPress blogs. BlueHost is one of very few web hosts recommended by WordPress.org website for hosting WordPress blogs.
Bluehost has created a name for itself with outstanding server performance. Today I will be sharing a complete review of Bluehost hosting, and why you should opt for this particular hosting service.
Bluehost currently hosts over 2 million websites, and it is one of the most popular, inexpensive, shared hosting options available.BlueHost which was started in 1996, is one of leading web hosts in the industry. They are providing the secure and most affordable shared web hosting solutions to individuals, small businesses, and large organizations. They have developed their own scripts which will help you install WordPress on BlueHost with a single click only and they were the first web host in the industry which is truly compatible with WordPress. It had established their own dedicated data centers in Provo, Utah.
Note: This BlueHost review was based on actual statistics and data, gathered during a real test (12+ months) of Bluehost cheapest ‘shared’ plan.
Being a blogger, I know that some of the things we look for in a web hosting service are:
BlueHost WordPress Hosting Pros
- WordPress. Interestingly, WordPress itself only officially recommends three hosting services. Bluehost is number one. It hosts over 2,000,000 WordPress blogs.
- Unlimited. Bluehost offers unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains (i.e., you can host multiple blogs or sites on one account), and unlimited e-mail accounts.
- Reliability. Bluehost is super reliable. It boasts an uptime average of 99.922%.
- Affordability. Bluehost is inexpensive—about $3.95 to $5.95 a month, depending on which plan you select. The longer you will go, the cheaper it is.
- Support. Bluehost has great 24–7 support via phone, e-mail, or chat. I have personally used it several times and found the support staff to be courteous, and knowledgeable.
- Bluehost Money Back Guarantee: Bluehost is the first web host in the industry who guarantees “Anytime Money Back”. Bluehost is great, but it’s not for everyone or your hosting needs might change when the site traffic increases. So, “Anytime Money Back” guarantee from Bluehost really puts your money in safe.
BlueHost WordPress Hosting Cons
- Limited CPU Usage: BlueHost will throttle your hosting account CPU usage once it is pulling too much resource from the server. At this particular time, your website will respond slowly
- Customer support is slow: Juggling over two million sites can’t be easy. That’s understandable.But waiting over 43 minutes (on their peak hours) to get through to their support team isn’t good.
Disclosure: Some of the links available in BlueHost WordPress Hosting Review post are my affiliate link. I will be earning a small commission if you decide to make a web hosting purchase through my affiliate link. This is how; I’m able to support this website.
How to Install WordPress on BlueHost
Before installing WordPress on BlueHost, you need to sign up for BlueHost hosting account. Click This Link to Sign up for BlueHost WordPress web hosting which will charge you $3.95/Month in case you sign up for their web hosting services for 36 months in advance. You should visit this link and follow those step to install your WordPress successfully.
I can Install WordPress on your Domain for Free with some essential WordPress plugins in case you decide to purchase BlueHost WordPress hosting using my Affiliate link shared in this post.
In a nutshell, for a cost of $4.95/month, Bluehost is a reliable hosting company that is perfect for hosting a small or mid-sized WordPress blog.
Bluehost also offers a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you are not happy with their hosting, you can cancel your account within the first 30 days and get a full refund!
Grab hosting from Bluehost (Discounted link)
Note: When you will be going to renew your WordPress hosting with BlueHost, you will have to pay the regular price of $6.95/month and no discount will be available at that time. So it’s best to buy BlueHost hosting for 36 months in advance to save some money.
To know more about BlueHost WordPress hosting and to get their web hosting for $3.95, visit http://www.bluehost.com/cgi/info/wordpress
I hope this BlueHost review will help you to assess your options for a reliable hosting service. Have you used Bluehost? What’s your experience been? Please leave an honest BlueHost review below – good or bad!